CLEARANCE SALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) will apply to the Pazazz Clearance Sale.
- By purchasing any Clearance Sale products (“Products”) the customer shall be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Stocks of the Products are limited and any Products purchased at the Sale may not be returned, save for returns made in terms of any South African legislation applicable to the Sale.
- The price of the Products will be as reflected on the applicable Product listing.
- Subject to any contrary legislative provisions, Pazazz:
- makes no representations of whatsoever nature and gives no guarantees against latent or patent defects in respect of the Products and all conditions and warranties of any nature whatsoever, whether implied or otherwise, are hereby expressly excluded;
- shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages and/or expenses, arising from or in connection with any defects in or unsuitability of the Products;
- shall not incur any liability of whatsoever nature arising in contract or delict and whether direct or indirect from any injury, loss and/or damage to any person or property arising from attending the Sale and/or the purchase and/or use of the Products and the customer hereby indemnifies Pazazz against any and all such liability.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between Pazazz and the Customer in relation to the subject matter thereof.
- Neither party will be bound by any express nor implied term, representation, warranty, promise or the like, not recorded herein.
- No addition to, variation or consensual cancellation of these Terms and Conditions (including the provisions of this clause) will be of any force or effect unless in writing and signed by or on behalf of Pazazz.
- These Terms and Conditions and the sale of the Products by Pazazz to the customer shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa and the parties hereby consent and submit to the jurisdiction of the South African courts.